Sometimes it takes in-depth analysis, diverse viewpoints and some whiskey to come to a consensus on what to take away from an NFL game. Other times it kind of jumps out at you. Yesterday’s Thanksgiving games were of the latter variety.
What We Found Out
- Head coach Nagy has turned the Chicago Bears into the best team in the tough NFC North.
- da Bears defense is NFC North worthy. The Monsters of the Midway are back.
- As Matthew Stafford goes, so go the Detroit Lions. Right now Stafford isn’t doing so hot.
- Lions’ HC Matt Patricia has his hands full trying to change the culture in Detroit.
- The Dallas Cowboys have the talent to compete and win in the NFC East.
- Xavier Su’a-Filo is the answer to the Cowboys problems at LG.
- OLine coach Marc Columbo and guru Hudson Houck are key reasons for the Cowboys resurgence.
- The Redskins DL is a VERY talented group of guys.
- The Washington Redskins DL vs the Dallas Cowboys OL is a matchup we should be enjoying for years to come.
- Washington QB Colt McCoy can play in the NFL.
- The Atlanta Falcons are a mess. There is no “one” thing wrong with them.
- The New Orleans Saints are the best team in the NFL right now. Everyone else just gets in line.
What We Need to Know
- Can Lions HC Matt Patricia get his team to respond in time to save the season?
- How serious “really” is the injury to Bears QB Mitch Trubisky’s throwing shoulder?
- When is someone going to give the Washington front office credit for not paying Kirk Cousins $84 million dollars?
- Do the Cowboys have the coaching to win in the playoffs.
- Can the Falcons right the ship and save the season or do they have too many holes?
- Can anyone stop the Saints?
- How much will the total points in the NFL be down this week with both the Rams and Chiefs having byes?
It’s shaping up into one hell of a season.
What say you Sports Nation?
Another Left Coast Sports Post: on Twitter – Steven Van Over